Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023 - PPC 2023 by Narendra Modi
All of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) affiliated schools received a notification inviting them to take part in an online creative writing contest at innovateindia.mygov.in. The competition's deadline was December 30, 2022 but now the deadline has been extended to January 27, 2023, and winners will be announced in the Pariksha pe Charcha (PPC) 2023 program. Students in grades 9 through 12, as well as their parents and instructors, may enter the competition. The chance will be given to the attendees to formulate questions for Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Questions that could be included in the program will be narrowed down by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
- The registration for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023 can be done till January 27, 2023.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will speak with parents, teachers, and children during the Pariksha Pe Charcha event.
- The CBSE will hold a creative writing competition to choose the kids from grades 9 through 12, teachers, and parents who will attend the program.
When Pariksha Pe Charcha was started?
Pariksha Pe Charcha (Discussion on Examination) is a program initiated by the Government of India in 2018, aimed at reducing examination-related stress among students. The program was started as a way to engage with students and address their concerns about exams and education. The first edition of Pariksha Pe Charcha was held on January 29, 2018, at the Talkatora Stadium in New Delhi. It was attended by students from across the country, who had the opportunity to interact with the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, and discuss their experiences and challenges related to exams.
How to register for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023?
- Step 1: Go to innovateindia.mygov.in/ppc-2023 the official website.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click "Participate Now." And then click on “Login to Submit”.
- Step 3: Enter the email address or mobile number and Fill in the required details.
- Step 4: You will be required to enter an OTP and then you are registered for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023.
- Step 5: Now Login to the portal using your Mobile Number and OTP. Now a screen with details of the student and school will appear. Enter your details, theme, and Question for Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Submit.
- Step 6: Download the PPC 2023 registration form. Take a printout of the form in step 7 for your records.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the event's organizer, will hold a creative writing contest to choose participants from classes 9 through 12, teachers, and parents. Approximately 2,050 children would receive certificates signed by the NCERT director and a copy of PM Narendra Modi's book, "Exam Warrior," according to the sources.
PM Modi interacts with students, parents, and teachers at an annual Pariksha Pe Charcha. The prime minister will respond to questions from kids regarding vocations and education.
When will Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023 take place?
Pariksha pe Charcha 2023 will take place on 27 January 2023 at Talkatora Stadium, New Delhi.
Theme of Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023
The themes of Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023 are as follows:
Themes of Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023 For Students
Know your freedom fighters
Our culture is our pride
My Book My inspiration
Save environment for future generations
My life, my health
My startup dream
STEM education without boundaries
Toys and Games for Learning in Schools
Themes of Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023 For Teachers
Enabling Learning Environment
Education for Skilling
Lesser Curricular Load and No fear for exams
Future educational challenges
Themes of Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023 For Parents
My child, my teacher
Adult Education-Making everyone literate
Learning and growing together
School's Responsibility towards Pariksha Pe Charcha
- Schools must implement various cutting-edge strategies to support this initiative, which aims to lessen exam stress among students, instructors, and parents.
- In addition to other activities, schools can create posters, creatives, and movies. On their social media accounts, they use the hashtag #PPC2023 to share information about the event. The videos and innovative concepts that have been chosen will be displayed on the MyGov portal.
- According to instructions, such creative works must be shown in schools' facilities.
Finally, for a chance to be chosen for the event, the schools must ensure that as many people register for the online creative writing competition.
Additionally, the CBSE has provided instructors, students, and parents with a list of suggested topics for the creative writing competition, including your freedom fighters, our culture is our pride, my book my inspiration, save environment for the future, my life, my health, my startup dream, STEM education and toys and games of learning among various others.
Success of Pariksha Pe Charcha
Pariksha Pe Charcha has been attended by thousands of students, teachers, and parents from across the country and provided a platform to engage with the Prime Minister and share their experiences and perspectives on education and exams. The events were also praised for promoting a culture of open and honest discussions about education and exams, and for providing valuable insights and suggestions for improving the education system in India.